Music Global Chart

Eng

New User
Jan 2, 2018
YouTube
Hi Freedom Members,

I had been creating charts for about 4 years and I would like to thank my supporters above these years. However I would like to expand further to get it established and would be thankful for your help and subscription :D An suggestions are welcome to improve on my current channel. Thank you

Hope you have a Great 2018 :)

Regards

Eng

New User
Jan 2, 2018
YouTube
Hi!

Thanks for the replies, do you mean about myself about how I started the channel or about myself?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi Freedom Members,

I had been creating charts for about 4 years and I would like to thank my supporters above these years. However I would like to expand further to get it established and would be thankful for your help and subscription :D An suggestions are welcome to improve on my current channel. Thank you

Hope you have a Great 2018 :)

Regards
Welcome to the Community :)

4 years is quite some time! Hopefully you can share some of your personal experiences with the Community here on the forums :)

Eng

New User
Jan 2, 2018
YouTube
Welcome to the Community :)

4 years is quite some time! Hopefully you can share some of your personal experiences with the Community here on the forums :)

Hi ! Thanks for the replies. Generally creating music charts arent easy as there are many related channels online however creating music charts can allow more viewers to know more latest hits.[DOUBLEPOST=1514909328][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums :D

Hello~~ :D Nice meeting you[DOUBLEPOST=1514909345][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi!!! :D

Reactions: TwilightPrinze