How To Greetings :) (repost)

SomeRandomDude

New User
Sep 24, 2016
My name is SomeRandomDude, I am 13 years old, I found this website by some youtube videos promoting networks, I started a YouTube channel so that I could earn some money, My biggest dream is that I get big on YouTube. I run a channel that teaches people tutorials, and I do tech reviews. I upload 3-4 times a week. It would literally mean the world to me if you could go check out my channel. My channel name is SomeRandomDude - Tech - Tutorials.

Thanks again :)

SomeRandomDude

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Your not meant to be posting again but if you deleted your old one then that's fine.

A warm welcome to freedom. I hope you enjoy being with this wonderful network. :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My name is SomeRandomDude, I am 13 years old, I found this website by some youtube videos promoting networks, I started a YouTube channel so that I could earn some money, My biggest dream is that I get big on YouTube. I run a channel that teaches people tutorials, and I do tech reviews. I upload 3-4 times a week. It would literally mean the world to me if you could go check out my channel. My channel name is SomeRandomDude - Tech - Tutorials.

Thanks again :)

SomeRandomDude
Heya Random ^^ Earning money might take a while at first, but it can be fun overall. What kind of tutorials have you done in the past?