Educational Hello, a new channel about FOOD!

CaptureRapture

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2014
England
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello,

I have been here a while, I also read the thread that says don't introduce yourself more than once, I did this around 2 years ago but I have recently made a new channel and haven't been here in a while so thought I would say hi again! (if this is against the rules then so be it, sorry!)

I started off with a gaming channel, run it for 2 years got just over 2,500 subs but wasn't really feeling it anymore, didn't know where it was going etc.

So I took a break and have come back with a new channel. I have always loved animation so I decided to use animation and am going to focus on all sorts of videos about food. Please check out my channel, say hi. Start a discusson, let me know what you think! Thank you very much!

Channel Link - EdibleEvidence

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
I do love food :D Welcome back to the forums man! That's quite the awesome channel you have good sir, although sorry to hear gaming wasn't the calling you were looking for. Think the only reason I'm not tired of gaming yet is because I always randomly find some game on the side that gets me wanting FPS games again xP You made some really nice videos on your old channel I have to say, and it might not mean much coming from me but maybe if you ever get the drive to game again you could reboot that channel :) I can see from the comments that the people that watch your videos are really great people and I think seeing you back one day would be a nice surprise.

Anyways I wish you the best of luck on your new channel! Everyone loves food so I see a bright future for EdibleEvidence ;) Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptureRapture

CaptureRapture

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2014
England
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I do love food :D Welcome back to the forums man! That's quite the awesome channel you have good sir, although sorry to hear gaming wasn't the calling you were looking for. Think the only reason I'm not tired of gaming yet is because I always randomly find some game on the side that gets me wanting FPS games again xP You made some really nice videos on your old channel I have to say, and it might not mean much coming from me but maybe if you ever get the drive to game again you could reboot that channel :) I can see from the comments that the people that watch your videos are really great people and I think seeing you back one day would be a nice surprise.

Anyways I wish you the best of luck on your new channel! Everyone loves food so I see a bright future for EdibleEvidence ;) Have an awesome day! - Brandon

View attachment 12384

Thank you very much man! Kind words. Maybe I will go back one day, we will have to see! Yer I had some really supportive people, hopefully they will follow me over to my new channel. Decent followers are what make a channel!

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Thank you very much man! Kind words. Maybe I will go back one day, we will have to see! Yer I had some really supportive people, hopefully they will follow me over to my new channel. Decent followers are what make a channel!
Well life's an interesting thing, so is Youtube so you never know ;) And for sure man! Youtube's far from a one person job, it's a group effort :) Having awesome people that like watching what you create just makes it even better! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg