Sports Hello everyone, I'm Rokas!

Rekyn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
Hi, guys!:) I'm Rokas, a 16 years old, from Lithuania. I'm create the NBA videos and publish them on YouTube:) I found this wonderful community while surfing the internet. George inspires me with his video to join here. I try to start my YouTube career with You guys - with this wonderful community! I need to grow, so please check my channel!:)
Good luck for everyone!:)

Last edited:

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey buddy! Lithuania? Nice :D Thanks to you I know where is this country on a map now!

The freedom community is the best!!!! welcome here!! *high five*

Reactions: Rekyn

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, guys!:) I'm Rokas, a 15 years old, from Lithuania. I'm create the NBA videos and publish them on YouTube:) I found this wonderful community while surfing the internet. George inspires me with his video to join here. I try to start my YouTube career with You guys - with this wonderful community! I need to grow, so please check my channel!:)
Good luck for everyone!:)
Hey to you too Rokas, have you been in Lithuania your entire life? NBA videos sounds interesting to make, can you focus on those games for a long time? Freedom is indeed a wonder community, but we're here to help you, not everyone watches videos too often ^^

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

I have a friend that's Lithuanian and when his mom calls him he talks Lithuanian and to me it kind of sound like Polish ;)

Rekyn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey to you too Rokas, have you been in Lithuania your entire life? NBA videos sounds interesting to make, can you focus on those games for a long time? Freedom is indeed a wonder community, but we're here to help you, not everyone watches videos too often ^^

Hello!:) Yep. For me this is the most interesting and interested for a long time, but only now agreed to do the subject matter of conduct.

Welcome to Freedom!

I have a friend that's Lithuanian and when his mom calls him he talks Lithuanian and to me it kind of sound like Polish ;)

Pleased:) It may be because there are similarities;p

Welcome :3

Hey;)

hello welcome!

Hello!:)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello!:) Yep. For me this is the most interesting and interested for a long time, but only now agreed to do the subject matter of conduct.

Pleased:) It may be because there are similarities;p

Hey;)

Hello!:)
My focus needs more focus, heh. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to focus on one thing for a long time ^^

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
welcome rokas!!!! Have a good start at the freedom community! Keep up the good work and dont hesitate to ask for assistance about the network!

Reactions: Rekyn

Rekyn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
welcome rokas!!!! Have a good start at the freedom community! Keep up the good work and dont hesitate to ask for assistance about the network!

Wow nice:) Thank you:)

We'll see if I can improve in the future :p But as always, let freedom know if you have anything on your mind ^^
Yep![DOUBLEPOST=1484398916,1459437696][/DOUBLEPOST]My new video! Finally, I was added to Freedom community!