Film/Animation Hello everyone!

Cynthia Hanson

New User
Dec 18, 2017
YouTube
Hello to all here. I am Cynthia Hanson. I am from Ohio. I am the founder and manager of WogglebugLove Productions.

I was recommended it for sharing videos at YouTube in a video on there. So I have joined this site to share my YouTube videos and website and engage in community to gain supporters for my growing fan base for the web series of Sylvie and the Wogglebug. I use IClone 5 and 7 to make it.

It's about a little girl who ventures into a fantasy land called Genoma and befriends a six foot insect named Mr. H.M. Wogglebug T.E. and together they help each other to learn about life and reach their full potential to achieve each of their dreams in both worlds.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
that is one hell of an interesting name you have there. and a child friendly channel well you will be quite at home in this new youtube. I hope you feel welcome here on freedom

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
welcome to freedom!, I too do animations. Just checked out your channel your child friendly content fits perfectly with this current format of you tube ^^

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello to all here. I am Cynthia Hanson. I am from Ohio. I am the founder and manager of WogglebugLove Productions.

I was recommended it for sharing videos at YouTube in a video on there. So I have joined this site to share my YouTube videos and website and engage in community to gain supporters for my growing fan base for the web series of Sylvie and the Wogglebug. I use IClone 5 and 7 to make it.

It's about a little girl who ventures into a fantasy land called Genoma and befriends a six foot insect named Mr. H.M. Wogglebug T.E. and together they help each other to learn about life and reach their full potential to achieve each of their dreams in both worlds.
Welcome to the Community :)

For help on growing your fan base i am sure the Tips section can provide you some tips on how to effectively grow your channel :)