Malcolm Leonard

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2015
Orlando Fl
www.youtube.com
YouTube
mwiz123
Well, I'm going to follow the "Template"...

Your name: My Name is Malcolm Leonard

(Optional) Where are you from?: I'm from Orlando FL

(Optional) How old are you?: I'm 19 years Old

How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom, cause I needed a new MCN. (Won't call any name but it rhymes with NonsenseTV Network)

What made you join our forums?: Well, I want them freedom points.

What are your hobbies?: Making Videos, Watching Videos, Sleeping.

What is your favorite food? All Food.

Why did you start YouTube? Cause I want to make people laugh! It's my thing.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To make Million of people laugh on YouTube and other places!

What kind of channel do you run?: I run, what you call an Everything but the kitchen sync channel, I make everything that I think people will like.

What kind of content do you upload?: Vlogs, Gaming, Cooking (soon), Tech, Pranks (soon), Lyrics Reviews, Music

When do you upload?: Gaming Everyday, Vlogs Every Sunday, and Cooking when every I feel like it, Tech when I get new tech, Pranks when I'm feeling naughty,:mad: Lyrics Reviews Every Other Sunday,

Channel link: YouTube.com/MalcolmLLeonard

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube

How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom, cause I needed a new MCN. (Won't call any name but it rhymes with NonsenseTV Network)

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To make Million of people laugh on YouTube and other places!

What kind of channel do you run?: I run, what you call an Everything but the kitchen sync channel, I make everything that I think people will like.

What kind of content do you upload?: Vlogs, Gaming, Cooking (soon), Tech, Pranks (soon), Lyrics Reviews, Music

When do you upload?: Gaming Everyday, Vlogs Every Sunday, and Cooking when every I feel like it, Tech when I get new tech, Pranks when I'm feeling naughty,:mad: Lyrics Reviews Every Other Sunday,

Welcome to the Freedom forums! Cooking you say, any particular stuff or just random occasions of fresh food? Hope you keep on making the vids and doing what you enjoy. Btw I like the minimalist fallout thumbnails you are using

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube

Welcome! I hope you're not too hung up on those Freedom points though, I joined a year ago and they're still not out as promised.

Malcolm Leonard

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2015
Orlando Fl
www.youtube.com
YouTube
mwiz123
Welcome bud. :D
Thanks for warm welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1449202142][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom!
Thanks!! Excited To Be HERE :D[DOUBLEPOST=1449202243][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Freedom forums! Cooking you say, any particular stuff or just random occasions of fresh food? Hope you keep on making the vids and doing what you enjoy. Btw I like the minimalist fallout thumbnails you are using

I'll cook everything! Taking Suggestion! and Thanks for the Thumbnail Love :cool:[DOUBLEPOST=1449202323][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome! I hope you're not too hung up on those Freedom points though, I joined a year ago and they're still not out as promised.

Thanks :D and I was just saying that... I honestly posted to get out there!