Gaming HELLO! Freedom Community!!

MadLed

New User
Oct 27, 2015
Saudi Arabia
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi! My Name is Khalid, yes i am arabic, and i have a gaming/comedy channel on youtube called MadLed where i play games and try to be as funny as possible. i recently did a comedy sketch because i wanted to branch out a bit, instead of doing only gaming channel. i have joined freedom because i heard it's one of the best networks out there and that it had a beautiful community :D

i have been working on my channel (MadLed) for about 10 months and only got 10 subscribers. i really don't know why because i never got feedback from anybody so that i can improve myself. so if you got time in your hand why not check out my channel and give my feedback on how to improve myself for your entertainment! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMwbfgi2IxsdjJMBXH4hNFQ

i also would like to get to know some of you and get to know you as a fellow creator so that we can work together and create some beautiful, entertaining content together!

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
What kind of jokes would you say you like. Also, it looks like your Youtube Subscribe button isn't implemented yet. Give THIS a try and it should fix it all :3 looking forward to seeing more stuff from you.

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Hell i am arabian too , but i prefer to commentate in english because its more worldwide , but that doesn't matter!

You have a good channel going on , and i assume that you just started not more than a year ago , and your content is good , i love your choices of games specially SOMA which i really am planning to play soon :p!. Anywho , i think your just missing that spark of energy that is gonna take your channel to the next level of engagement of the viewers on your videos :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D and try to always improve and learn to develop man because you got potential ,and i think you can be the next Markiplier because you kinda remind me of hum :p

MadLed

New User
Oct 27, 2015
Saudi Arabia
www.youtube.com
YouTube
What kind of jokes would you say you like. Also, it looks like your Youtube Subscribe button isn't implemented yet. Give THIS a try and it should fix it all :3 looking forward to seeing more stuff from you.
Any kind of jokes! but jokes that are funny and not just plain offensive. thank you for the tip! and hope you reach 500 subs and 150k views really soon :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446053177][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Hell i am arabian too , but i prefer to commentate in english because its more worldwide , but that doesn't matter!

You have a good channel going on , and i assume that you just started not more than a year ago , and your content is good , i love your choices of games specially SOMA which i really am planning to play soon :p!. Anywho , i think your just missing that spark of energy that is gonna take your channel to the next level of engagement of the viewers on your videos :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D and try to always improve and learn to develop man because you got potential ,and i think you can be the next Markiplier because you kinda remind me of hum :p
oh wow i really thought i was the only one!

i just saw some of your videos and you're really good at what you are doing! can't wait to see more from you :D
and you should play SOMA it was one of the best horror games i played and you are going to enjoy it!

and thank man! there is no way in hell that i'll be the next Markiplier XD that guy is on a different league!

Last edited: