News Hello Freedom Family :D

Jul 25, 2016
Indonesia
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family! My name is Diky Hartanto Setiono. Im 14 years old. Im from Indonesian. I was on youtube long time ago. I start youtube at 18 June 2016 and my first video is on 20 June 2016. Yea, that was quick. But, long time ago, i have start youtube with others account that i dont using it again. My 1st video is all watched by my friends school. I was very happy when they watch it. And the things that i very love is when they comment. I feel, they who watch my video, they are my friends in school, and they very very support me on youtube. Because of that i think i will make the others video and be youtuber as my job. But, I dont know what i will be next time. My channel type its about anything. I think there is much about gaming but its not like the others gaming youtubers. My gaming channel now is about i give trick, info about that game. Not just game, but the others things on life. There will be vlog, game, and many others thing that i want to do as a youtuber. I know this freedom family is from The George Show. I start watch it, and im very happy look George doing youtube like a pro :) Maybe you are my inspiration, George. And after watching much of The George Show video, i start became a freedom partner. I hope, i can grow faster with Freedom Family. Im sorry, my content on youtube is Indonesia, not English. So if you are not understand about my video, soon, i will add English subtitle on all of my video. That's me, and thank you for reading this introducing about me, and sorry about the English, im not very good at English cause im Indonesian, but i hope i will do the best on English.
My channel: Diky Hartanto Setiono