Educational Hello Freedom! Family

Top Notch Reptiles

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
Your name: Top Notch Reptiles
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom! a few months ago while looking for a youtube network, I saw it had awesome reviews so I joined!
What made you join our forums?: I joined for I could post questions in the future if needed.
What are your hobbies?: My hobby is taking care of and soon breeding reptiles!
What is your favorite food? My favourite food is tacos :p.
Why did you start YouTube? I started a YouTube to educate and entertain people about reptiles.
What kind of channel do you run?: I don't know, a reptile channel?
What kind of content do you upload? I upload videos about reptiles and other animals.
When do you upload?: I upload once per week, I want to start to upload every Saturday at 8:00 am.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIcOGyI8UD_PQir8-8HJCcA

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Top Notch Reptiles. Let me be the first to welcome you to the Freedom! family. I love animals - I particularly like dogs - I think will check out your channel sometime soon, as it sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy your time here.
And tacos.. Oh man. I love 'em

Top Notch Reptiles

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Top Notch Reptiles. Let me be the first to welcome you to the Freedom! family. I love animals - I particularly like dogs - I think will check out your channel sometime soon, as it sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy your time here.
And tacos.. Oh man. I love 'em
Haha, thanks! And yes tacos are AMAZING!! :p

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Welcome to the forum! :) you have made the right decision! I am approximately one to two months in. It's AWESOME so far; I can promise you that. Everything needs patience. Need anything? let me know. I don't work for Freedom, however, I do have ways of getting help to people in need, if need be. Stay safe - GS