Music Hello Freedom!

K73 Music

New User
Jul 2, 2017
YouTube
Hello everyone, my name is Cristian but I prefer the term K73. For years I've wanted to become a YouTuber. When I first started I really needed to join a network due to so many claims from other channels that like to make money of other channels' content. I found that one of the best networks to join as a small YouTuber was Freedom. That's a small introduction to why I am here. I hope to get along with you guys due to this being my first ever network. Anyway I hope you all accept me by who I am. Thanks, have a nice day.:D

Reactions: User.123120

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone, my name is Cristian but I prefer the term K73. For years I've wanted to become a YouTuber. When I first started I really needed to join a network due to so many claims from other channels that like to make money of other channels' content. I found that one of the best networks to join as a small YouTuber was Freedom. That's a small introduction to why I am here. I hope to get along with you guys due to this being my first ever network. Anyway I hope you all accept me by who I am. Thanks, have a nice day.:D
Welcome to the community and glad to hear you chose for Freedom!

So what type of music do you create? :)

K73 Music

New User
Jul 2, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the community and glad to hear you chose for Freedom!

So what type of music do you create? :)
I don't create music as of right now due to me not having the proper equipment. I post music that is copyright free (most of it) for channels to use on their videos safely. I hope I raise enough funds to create my own music to help provide some music for small channels to use.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I don't create music as of right now due to me not having the proper equipment. I post music that is copyright free (most of it) for channels to use on their videos safely. I hope I raise enough funds to create my own music to help provide some music for small channels to use.
Ah then i had a small misunderstanding. Hope you can achieve goal soon then :)