Hello! I make funny moments and love to meet same type of youtubers and help each other

Niranjan Chakraborty

Rising User
Oct 29, 2016
india
YouTube
hey I am a gamer and I upload content every sat and sun and I would love to check out same type of people
and love to help each other by checking each others content . That is why freedom! is for! :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
hey I am a gamer and I upload content every sat and sun and I would love to check out same type of people
and love to help each other by checking each others content . That is why freedom! is for! :)
This sounds more suited to either the introduction section in which you have already made a post like this or the collaboration section of the forums, as your trying to meet and engage with users like yourself. As such I will see if I can get this moved over to the correct section for you.

Is it possible to edit your post with some more details about the potential collaboration effort you were looking for as seen in the following link : -
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/how-to-collaborate-on-our-forums-collaboration-template.131272/

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Again please do not advertise your content in the collab section of the forums. This is not a place for you to be dumping videos and you have already received a verbal warning about this. If you continue to do this across the forums (in inappropriate sections) then warning points may be issued to account and your access to the forums may be limited and could see you getting banned all together