Kaitlyn Moore

New User
Nov 6, 2016
YouTube
kaitlyn_moore15
Hello Friends/Katy Kats
I'm Kaitlyn a 15 year old fashion/beauty youtuber. I just joined these fourms to see if I can learn new things make new friends and grow my channel and spread my message which is "you're beautiful just the way you are! And Express yourself" Because I believe everyone is beautiful in their own ways and should express themselves. So a bit about me: I love fashion and beauty, makeup, hair, shopping, clothes, modeling, animals, anything cute, anime, guitar, signing (i suck tho) sewing, drawing, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood and original, oh and I'm a vegetarian because I love animals and whatnot :) So I hope to make friends and grow my channel and even learn new things!

Oh and My channel I think I'm soposed to tell you it's: Kaitlyn Moore
I only have like 192 subs because I suck at life but oh well I have fun making my videos and that's what metters! :D

xoxo Kaitlyn Moore

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Kaitlyn! :) Now that right there is an awesome message live by, and something I think we all should aspire to do. You only have one life so spend it looking at the brighter side and accepting what makes us different and unique :D Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here at Freedom and thank you for bringing such a positive to the Freedom Family. If you need anything feel free to ask around the forums. If Freedom's anything it's friendly. Best of luck with the channel and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

morestaceyx

Rising User
Oct 14, 2016
Welcome to freedom! :D
I hope you enjoy your time around here :D Look forward to see you around.