How To Hello, I'm Robert

rfoster327

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
stre.am
YouTube
Hello Freedom Community,

My Name Robert I'm currently a live streamer & community moderator on a platform called stre.am I joined there platform back in March 2015 when they first launched it at an event called South by Southwest® (SXSW®). I currently have 19k subscribers my live stream currently continues to grow most of my live stream are dedicated towards 2D game creation, App Reviews, Gaming, and Tech tutorials. I also like to say Thank you Freedom for letting me become part of your network.

How Did I hear about Freedom!
A. I heard about freedom while searching for YouTube Network Partnerships.

Thank You,
Robert F.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom Community,

My Name Robert I'm currently a live streamer & community moderator on a platform called stre.am I joined there platform back in March 2015 when they first launched it at an event called South by Southwest® (SXSW®). I currently have 19k subscribers my live stream currently continues to grow most of my live stream are dedicated towards 2D game creation, App Reviews, Gaming, and Tech tutorials. I also like to say Thank you Freedom for letting me become part of your network.

How Did I hear about Freedom!
A. I heard about freedom while searching for YouTube Network Partnerships.

Thank You,
Robert F.
Hello there Robert ^^ What got you interested in livestreaming? It sounds like you made a lot of progress already! I'm glad that you're having success.

rfoster327

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
stre.am
YouTube
I got interested in live streaming, around the time live streaming services such as Periscope/Meerkat where gaining popularity around the world at that time none of those two live streaming services I mentioned above supported Android devices. While searching product hunt I came across the app called stre.am an seen they supported both Apple & Android devices decided to take my chances joining there services took a look around there community an seen it was still a small community with only 4 streams happening usually sometimes opening up the app there would be nobody streaming. I thought to myself to use the app to grow my social media network & my reputation since it was still a smaller community not to many people’s knew about the app. It was great way to also grow with the app community as they grew.