Hello everyone!

My name is Kelly McCarthy, and I have a YouTube channel and project that I'm very passionate about, called "Kelly True Thoughts"! I heard about these forums and hope to use them to connect with other people who are passionate about what they do, as well as hopefully make my channel and ultimate goals for it more well known. I've alway considered myself to be an "eternal optimist", with a bit of an imaginative and positive look at the world, and my goal is to spread the sunshine! I post a video weekly talking about a topic having to do with choosing to see things in a positive light, and I speak from my personal experiences and over all things that have helped me, with the goal of helping others. I also am a bit of a big cartoon and video game nerd, and I incorporate original artwork, characters, stories and music into my videos as well. I hope to just make other people see the world a little brighter, take it a little less seriously, and know that they aren't alone! I also have a cooking series on my channel, and I'm a singer/song writer. I am so excited to be here and hopefully connect with all of you as well! :)

Stay Lovely!

Kelly

Reactions: Ashley SilverDust

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! :D Your channel sounds pretty exciting, I'll check it out^^ Also be sure to add your channel link into the profile settings so it'll show up in your posts.^^

Reactions: Kelly McCarthy

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone!

My name is Kelly McCarthy, and I have a YouTube channel and project that I'm very passionate about, called "Kelly True Thoughts"! I heard about these forums and hope to use them to connect with other people who are passionate about what they do, as well as hopefully make my channel and ultimate goals for it more well known. I've alway considered myself to be an "eternal optimist", with a bit of an imaginative and positive look at the world, and my goal is to spread the sunshine! I post a video weekly talking about a topic having to do with choosing to see things in a positive light, and I speak from my personal experiences and over all things that have helped me, with the goal of helping others. I also am a bit of a big cartoon and video game nerd, and I incorporate original artwork, characters, stories and music into my videos as well. I hope to just make other people see the world a little brighter, take it a little less seriously, and know that they aren't alone! I also have a cooking series on my channel, and I'm a singer/song writer. I am so excited to be here and hopefully connect with all of you as well! :)

Stay Lovely!

Kelly
Welcome to the Community :)

You mention you sing and write songs? What genre of music? :)

Welcome to the forums! :D Your channel sounds pretty exciting, I'll check it out^^ Also be sure to add your channel link into the profile settings so it'll show up in your posts.^^
Thank you so much! I believe I put the link to my YouTube Channel in my profile....Did it not work? I hope it did! I'm still trying to get used to these forums haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1500491620][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Community :)

You mention you sing and write songs? What genre of music? :)
Yes I do! I write Indie Genre type of music, and also original mini songs for episodes of my webcomic cartoons on my channel :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you so much! I believe I put the link to my YouTube Channel in my profile....Did it not work? I hope it did! I'm still trying to get used to these forums haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1500491620][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes I do! I write Indie Genre type of music, and also original mini songs for episodes of my webcomic cartoons on my channel :)
Oh! Time to check it then but your youtube button gives an error, you need only copy your channel ID to show it :)