Tech Hello!

PCPhantom

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 7, 2017
Serbia
YouTube
brokemanspc
Hello guys! My name is Veljko and i started a new channel about technology and tutorials! I live in Serbia! My youtube channel name is called PCPhantom and i already have 13 subscribers. My hobbies are PC Repair, Programming, Graphic Design, 3D Modelling and other stuff! I started recording on my channel because i want to post clear and easy to understand videos for people. Currently my dream is to reach 100 subscribers, yeah it is a small number but for a small youtuber like me it's a lot. I upload every week at Thursday at 11:00 AM (0+ GMT). Also my favourite food is Sarma and Tacos. Also i am a Counter Strike 1.6 Server Admin at CS-Club. Come and play if you would like to!

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello guys! My name is Veljko and i started a new channel about technology and tutorials! I live in Serbia! My youtube channel name is called PCPhantom and i already have 13 subscribers. My hobbies are PC Repair, Programming, Graphic Design, 3D Modelling and other stuff! I started recording on my channel because i want to post clear and easy to understand videos for people. Currently my dream is to reach 100 subscribers, yeah it is a small number but for a small youtuber like me it's a lot. I upload every week at Thursday at 11:00 AM (0+ GMT). Also my favourite food is Sarma and Tacos. Also i am a Counter Strike 1.6 Server Admin at CS-Club. Come and play if you would like to!
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

You mention you love 3D modeling, i'm curious to hear what works you make :)

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom family it is very fun to build computers and tacos are also really tasty