Music Hello

K

Kochiloi

Hello Freedom community!

I'm a new person known as 'Kochiloi', my channel consists of mainly music so far. Various styles, genres which someone out there will perhaps enjoy. I currently live in New Zealand, Haven't decided on what I want to do with my life so here I am, exploring whats out there. 17 years young with a whole world to discover.

I discovered Freedom in 2014, Never had the interest in Joining or in fact creating my own channel but after seeing how close and nice this community is I'm giving it a shot. To create a future worth living in. I can only dream so far, hopefully will achieve some milestones along the way. Connecting with my friends old channel along the way too.

About my channel. I wouldn't say my channel had a set theme or style at the moment I'm beginning to share music I enjoy that isn't well known on Soundcloud/Other platforms. Not sure where its heading but yeah I'm sure someone will enjoy the content which is being uploaded on the daily/weekly.

Still getting set up with everything, If you have any Tips, or ways I could improve my channel let me know (Be sure to have a look)
Send me a message and lets connect!

Other than that, hoping to grow big and strong over the coming months. Can't wait to meet people and begin this path to something spectacular. :)

- Kochiloi

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
Welcome to Freedom! Kochiloi. :D I like your channel, and I like the fact you share music around that hasn't been featured around YouTube that much to try and give exposure to the original creators.

Quick question: Do you make your own music at all?

K

Kochiloi

Welcome to Freedom! Kochiloi. :D I like your channel, and I like the fact you share music around that hasn't been featured around YouTube that much to try and give exposure to the original creators.

Quick question: Do you make your own music at all?
Thanks!
- I don't currently make my own music, definitely considering it in the future though. :)

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
Well, if you have the passion for it, I say why not? :D You could definitely get yourself a fanbase and if you make them copyright free (or not, your choice), people may just love what you have! :) I hope you do consider it, because you have a very good taste in music.

Reactions: Kochiloi
K

Kochiloi

Well, if you have the passion for it, I say why not? :D You could definitely get yourself a fanbase and if you make them copyright free (or not, your choice), people may just love what you have! :) I hope you do consider it, because you have a very good taste in music.
Inspires me so much, better get started haha.