Sports Here to grow together :)

DV7Futbol HD

New User
Jun 28, 2016
Hello everyone, i am here to leave feedback on your videos as long as you do the same. I will be doing everyone.
Heres a brief description of my channel.

I have started my own YouTube channel after being inspired by so many soccer video edits. My first video is up and I plan on making this as a hobby not a job. I find it really fun. My editing software is Sony Vegas pro 13 and I'm still learning to use it. For my first ever video i think I did a good job. Please take some time of your day to watch it and support me. Don't forget to leave a comment and rate the video :)
Thanks

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone, i am here to leave feedback on your videos as long as you do the same. I will be doing everyone.
Heres a brief description of my channel.

I have started my own YouTube channel after being inspired by so many soccer video edits. My first video is up and I plan on making this as a hobby not a job. I find it really fun. My editing software is Sony Vegas pro 13 and I'm still learning to use it. For my first ever video i think I did a good job. Please take some time of your day to watch it and support me. Don't forget to leave a comment and rate the video :)
Thanks
I don't need any feedback at the moment Futbol, but I appreciate the sentiment! How are you enjoying the forums here so far? I'm glad that you find editing fun ^^