BAGz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2016
Your name/alias: BAGz
Where are you from?: Canada
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!? I was partnered with you guys before
What made you join our forums?: So I can connect with more people and help try to help out whenever I can.
What is your favorite food? Pasta
Why did you start YouTube? Multiple reasons, firstly to help people out on things I am knowledgable about also to try to make someone's day whenever I can
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is too grow a fan base that supports me and to say I help thousands of people out every single day
What kind of channel do you run?: A tech channel currently uploading how to videos, such as how to download Photoshop for free
How frequently do you upload?: I will be trying to upload at least once a week as I still have to complete my school work and study for exams.

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Community @BAGz , I really hope you enjoy your time here. When you say your favourite food is pasta is there any specific pasta dish you like the most?

Of course if you need any help or have any queries about the forums please don't hesitate to get in touch and as you just recently joined us if you could take a few minutes to familiarise yourself with the chat and overall rules of the forum that would be fantastic :) - I look forward to seeing you around the forums

BAGz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2016
Pasta with cheese and and Alfredo sauce! Thanks for the warm welcoming!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Your name/alias: BAGz
Where are you from?: Canada
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!? I was partnered with you guys before
What made you join our forums?: So I can connect with more people and help try to help out whenever I can.
What is your favorite food? Pasta
Why did you start YouTube? Multiple reasons, firstly to help people out on things I am knowledgable about also to try to make someone's day whenever I can
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is too grow a fan base that supports me and to say I help thousands of people out every single day
What kind of channel do you run?: A tech channel currently uploading how to videos, such as how to download Photoshop for free
How frequently do you upload?: I will be trying to upload at least once a week as I still have to complete my school work and study for exams.

Here is a link to one of my videos:

It is illegal to be downloading copies of Photoshop for free and running them.
Don't think that even though it may be downloadable that it's legal. You are essentially pirating software. It is against adobes User agreement and other acts.
If you can't afford to make such a worthwhile purchase then use free software. You are spreading a bad message trough making that video.

Please read the forum rules as these types of videos aren't allowed.