VLOG Hey Guys

Jerseys Rants

New User
Jan 1, 2019
YouTube
Been around since 2010 I started with my main channel Jerseys Rants I am second in command at xufn. We have a few channels we are developing.

I basically try to be the voice of reason but I am mostly taken outta context but that is ok as long as a big part of my message is received by many. I have had a few vids go viral most had to be taken down by YouTube they did not like the content. My viewers have gone up and down I am now holding steady but need and want to grow more..

I have shifted gears a little bit I have been doing more charity work. Feeding and Clothing the Homeless and Veterans while helping those with MS/Cancer and Lupus. I need my channel to grow more so I can help more people and spread the word .. Us here at xufn have started the JRX Foundation but I also like to entertain and make people laugh when I can..

While Kevin my co hort has been behind the scenes I have been solo trying to figure things out and go into a positive direction ..

I really hope those here at Freedom and help me with my direction.

Reactions: Crenganis Andrei

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Well, welcome to the forum. It's been a nice place here to help grow and meet other like-minded people.
I've always found it to be a welcoming community, take a peek around.
If you're looking for any special advice, let us know.