Tech Hey, I'm BrokenGlassesTech

Alfie_C_Brown

New User
Nov 25, 2016
Hi! I'm Alfie/BrokenGlassesTech. I'm 14 and from the lovely East of England.
I love all things tech. I set up BrokenGlassesTech as a way to showcase my passion for tech and also I find it really fun!
I didn't start up my channel to make money or get views, I did it because I enjoy making videos and I want to in a way help others by letting them follow what I do.
BrokenGlassesTech is a variety tech channel. I have a tendency to ramble so my videos aren't professional as some other channels on YouTube.
Due to not having much free time (schoolwork and stuff), I attempt to upload once a week, which isn't much but can definitely help me get by for now.

I would post a link to the channel, but I can't due to only have 1 post and Freedom! rules state you need five. Thanks for reading anyway!

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey @Alfie_C_Brown and welcome to the forums :)

Its good to see that younger people start doing tech channels as well! An upload once a week most certainly isnt bad, as ive seen tech channels who upload less then that so i wouldnt worry as much about that!

Feel free to ask any questions you have about Freedom!
Enjoy your time here :)

monito

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
YouTube
hello and welcome to freedom my friend!! ^^
as they say above, it´s great you decide to show your passion to others, and it´s cool doing it when you have time to spare, that ensure you have the patience and energy for it.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi! I'm Alfie/BrokenGlassesTech. I'm 14 and from the lovely East of England.
I love all things tech. I set up BrokenGlassesTech as a way to showcase my passion for tech and also I find it really fun!
I didn't start up my channel to make money or get views, I did it because I enjoy making videos and I want to in a way help others by letting them follow what I do.
BrokenGlassesTech is a variety tech channel. I have a tendency to ramble so my videos aren't professional as some other channels on YouTube.
Due to not having much free time (schoolwork and stuff), I attempt to upload once a week, which isn't much but can definitely help me get by for now.

I would post a link to the channel, but I can't due to only have 1 post and Freedom! rules state you need five. Thanks for reading anyway!
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

A Tech channel with the name 'BrokenGlasses' hehe :p

Anneke Jordaan

Respected User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Really like your channel name. It is really creative.
It's great to see you have such a passion for making videos. I wouldn't worry about being able to only upload once a week at this point. At least you are uploading. Best of luck to you and your channel :)