How To Hey I'm Tamagochi

Tamagochi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
javierfuentesizquierdo.com
YouTube
Hi all

I am Tamagochi, but you can call me Javier, I have in the network since 1999, but the World Wide Web, Internet, Freedom just came today, so I appreciate any advice, help, recommendations or suggestions, since world youtube it just for now, but I learn fast.

On the Internet I have several blog on various topics, and youtube channels also have a few different themes, although all are very noob. I leave the one I'm moving right now but soon I will have some new, but I have yet to upload many videos yet.

Personal Finance Channel and Making Money Online (spanish):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ifdRgL5-Hs3Hi9_yW9SdA

Upload video diary at 10:00 am Spanish time

As I say thank you for any advice, recommendations, suggestions and constructive criticism in order to improve.

I take leg also launch the first question: How I can be a full member? I saw the message on the FAQ and try to submit the form but does not leave me by putting this disabled. Is there a mistake ?? When he re-enabled ?? I can not be a full member until then?

A greeting and tell me for what I can help.

P.D.: Excuse my ugly english

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

people here are really helpful - if you want your subscriber base to grow as was said you have to be pretty active in the community - a subscriber base is after all a community of people who are interested in you - not just an army of loyal adorers you never have to interact with hehe..

welcome to freedom! Here's to hoping you find what you're looking for! :)

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Forums! I wish you the best of luck on your channel and hope that Freedom can give you everything you want. I'll be sure to check out your channel and I hope you're willing to return the favor!