Tech Hi Gents and Ladies, Drone Channel here <3 try it

Phantom 3

New User
Dec 19, 2015
Turkey
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi Ladies and Gents, I am ilker 27 and live and work in izmir/turkey, I am positive and optimistic, you will see it once i am known. I have my own business for 7 years(two bookies and workers with me )
since i was around 7 years old, i have big interest in Technology, electronics and such stuff.

I got almost marry but it didnt happen so i started to focus on my business and hobbies more at the moment :)
I have many interests and things i do, I love sporting
and i am going to beach everyday in summer, and doing gym,
i have motorbike and i like to use it, i have also big interest
in techonology and computers and computer systems, I have equipments for hunting, playing dart, i love music, movies and series too and the Drones... I use drones as hobby and job, love to make videos and i use drones to make videos on weddings or events and sell them...
anyway, i dont want to make your eyes hurt and head to ache :) Lets grow our channels people <3

Attachments

• ship.jpg
    ship.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Phantom 3

New User
Dec 19, 2015
Turkey
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Thank you so much, Rees and Koala, i subbed both of you... I bought my drone 5 weeks ago, i crashed it in first day and few times :) because this is my first drone ever... thanks god and luckily that only the propellers was broken, there wasnt any damage on drone, but they are really risky to fly and very sensitive stuff, just a little mistake or distraction for a moment can cost you so badly, this is one of reason which makes them exciting <3

Reactions: ReesFitz92

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Thank you so much, Rees and Koala, i subbed both of you... I bought my drone 5 weeks ago, i crashed it in first day and few times :) because this is my first drone ever... thanks god and luckily that only the propellers was broken, there wasnt any damage on drone, but they are really risky to fly and very sensitive stuff, just a little mistake or distraction for a moment can cost you so badly, this is one of reason which makes them exciting <3

Thanks for the sub. I'll check out your channel now :)