Comedy Hi! I am new to this forum!

DaRewindMan

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
Earth
YouTube
Hello, my name is Coyote or CoyEntertainment, and I just recently came across this forum. I found this forum through the network, Freedom! I found the network due to Google researching. I took it upon myself to join this forum, because, I joined Freedom, and I kept seeing the notification to connect my forum account to my freedom account, so I decided to do so! I started YouTube a couple of years ago, and since then it became one of my favorite hobbies! Around 3 months ago, I founded CoyEntertainment which was originally going to be a second channel to my skit channel. But then, CoyEntertainment instantly became more successful, with the challenge video I did, so then I decided to make skits on CoyEntertainment, and eventually CoyEntertainment became my main channel. Now, I usually upload skits, which are usually a couple of days apart, with 1 week being the maximum separation. If you want to check out my channel, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClFbWR7atbOnriH1Q6ZoAbw/videos, and yeah that is my introduction! See you!