Tech Hi! I'm BrokenGlassesTech

Alfie Brown

Rising User
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey there everyone, I'm BrokenGlassesTech.
I'm a 13 year old tech enthusiast from the UK!
I found Freedom! through a YouTuber I used to watch and decided to go with Freedom!
I joined the forums because I think it's a great place to meet other YouTubers and people who have the same tastes as you.
My hobbies, you yell at me across the street, scaring my dog are:
  1. Computing
  2. Messing around with computers
  3. Fixing computers
(Basically, a lot to do with computers)
My favourite food has to be any cold meats.
I started YouTube because I wanted a way to express my hobbies and likes with the outside world.
My biggest dream is probably to run a successful channel or company.
As you may be able to guess, I run a tech channel!
I upload full-on tech videos on Saturdays and vlogs on Sundays.
I upload on Saturday and Sunday.
My channel can be found in a game of hide and seek by using this link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCboKB_JN_QTbrhuFVAp-65A

Note: All of my videos have 2 dislikes each. I am aware this is obviously some kind of iidiot who thinks it's funny to do that but oh well, just goes to show that people are sad enough to spend their lives doing that.

If you made it to here, well done! Have a cookie.

Cheers
Alfie Brown

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Alfie Brown,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!
I joined the forums because I think it's a great place to meet other YouTubers and people who have the same tastes as you.
You have certainly come to the right place! :) I have met lots of really cool people on these forums, some of them I can call friends and rely on for collaborations. It's these kinds of connections that really enhance the experience in this community.

So what kind of tech are you diving into on your channel (i.e. computers, smartphones, gadgets, software, etc.?) I upload tech videos as well and for my tech videos, I focus loosely on gadgets.

I see that you've already visited the "Technology Discussion", I think it's a good section for people who like tech and it would be a good place for you to start off in!

I look forward to seeing you around! Thanks for the cookie!

Alfie Brown

Rising User
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
Hi @Alfie Brown,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You have certainly come to the right place! :) I have met lots of really cool people on these forums, some of them I can call friends and rely on for collaborations. It's these kinds of connections that really enhance the experience in this community.

So what kind of tech are you diving into on your channel (i.e. computers, smartphones, gadgets, software, etc.?) I upload tech videos as well and for my tech videos, I focus loosely on gadgets.

I see that you've already visited the "Technology Discussion", I think it's a good section for people who like tech and it would be a good place for you to start off in!

I look forward to seeing you around! Thanks for the cookie!

Hey!

Thanks for the messsage :) I'm probably going to be doing a variety of tech with things like upgrade videos, playing with old hard drives and repair videos with some vlogs on the side. Once again thanks for the message mate.

Cheers

Alfie

Reactions: Danny