VLOG Hi! I'm TheVlogTheory!

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
I've been doing YouTube since 2009 and now it's 2016. To put that into perspective I've been producing content since I was in 6th grade - now I'm graduating high school this June. I had a channel called AJScupstacking from 2009-2013 and between that time I only reached 1000 subscribers - but I recorded and uploaded over 600 videos. Which means that I have over 600 videos to look back on in 10 years. I can witness myself growing up, changing, maturing and becoming who I am today. I use that channel more as a time travel device - to peer into my past. At the end of 2013 I decided I would brand myself differently and under the name TheVlogTheory (http://www.youtube.com/TheVlogTheory). Two years later here I am, over 150 videos created and over 200 subscribers (might I say that I partnered with Freedom in February of 2014, so I've been here almost from the start). I've never lost sight of motivation either, I always try and make content that's different, that reflects who I am and what means the most to me. My goal for 2016 is to really get my channel growing, I want to gain a following of people who genuinely care about the content I produce - roughly 500 subscribers. Let's make it a great year!

JoSiMixes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
Hello Anthony! I just subscribed to your channel, I think we all need to support each other since there are so many Vloggers out there! I will take a look at your videos when I get home and give you some feedback, I would hope you can do the same. ;)