Entertainment Hi Kiddos, Cookie here

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Every story not always start as one should want..¿isn´t it?...But is not my case haha...well, greetings people from Freedom...I´m Cookie Wolf, also knew in the past as "Luigigamer97" (Still know like that on ps3 ), "Fireswagg"...but...hey, I´m the same dude as before...just with 18 years old.
I should stay in secret my location because..hey...¡I´m only starting!, but don´t worry...here´s a clue: I talk in spanish and I´m studying and improving my english.....¿Don´t know the answer yet?....sorry, I would not tell you or atleast right now haha...:D

I found freedom because of CoolBowserGames, but hey...also..¿why did I join here?...Not only because the pal named before (the one with the name in Bold), is because my channel..isn´t only for gaming at all...well, until know it is but... Me and my friend are planning to do some variety on the channel, gaming, history...opininons, reviews....I mean, try to not be just a simple topic, but still thinking.
My hobbies are easy: Sleep, Acoustic Guitar and gaming when I can...about the food I like, maybe is weird but I like soups, chicken soups for example...and home-made food.

I started on youtube because I wanted it as a hobby..and at the same time trying to give my critic and opinions on lower and mid Youtube channels in order to help them, obviously a critic doesn´t mean that I change the channel, but it can give an opinion of it and in some way, it helps....And also because I wanted to share.

One of my dreams (because I have like 4 or 5), is to be one of the best programmers...I´m currently studying about C++ and I have long..but way looong to see in order to achieve that goal.

I invited Rayo so, after thinking about it, he accepted.
Right now you can see on my channel some click n point adventures / graphic novel gameplay, a platform game and some videos of action games...Right now I´m planning to finish atleast this year Tales from Borderlands, Shantae: The Pirate Curse and One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3.

Anyway, thanks for reading all the stuff, God bless ya and have a good week(y) (Y)
The channel is this:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OMtvaIjnEYoElRXQdfjug

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Every story not always start as one should want..¿isn´t it?...But is not my case haha...well, greetings people from Freedom...I´m Cookie Wolf, also knew in the past as "Luigigamer97" (Still know like that on ps3 ), "Fireswagg"...but...hey, I´m the same dude as before...just with 18 years old.
I should stay in secret my location because..hey...¡I´m only starting!, but don´t worry...here´s a clue: I talk in spanish and I´m studying and improving my english.....¿Don´t know the answer yet?....sorry, I would not tell you or atleast right now haha...:D

I found freedom because of CoolBowserGames, but hey...also..¿why did I join here?...Not only because the pal named before (the one with the name in Bold), is because my channel..isn´t only for gaming at all...well, until know it is but... Me and my friend are planning to do some variety on the channel, gaming, history...opininons, reviews....I mean, try to not be just a simple topic, but still thinking.
My hobbies are easy: Sleep, Acoustic Guitar and gaming when I can...about the food I like, maybe is weird but I like soups, chicken soups for example...and home-made food.

I started on youtube because I wanted it as a hobby..and at the same time trying to give my critic and opinions on lower and mid Youtube channels in order to help them, obviously a critic doesn´t mean that I change the channel, but it can give an opinion of it and in some way, it helps....And also because I wanted to share.

One of my dreams (because I have like 4 or 5), is to be one of the best programmers...I´m currently studying about C++ and I have long..but way looong to see in order to achieve that goal.

I invited Rayo so, after thinking about it, he accepted.
Right now you can see on my channel some click n point adventures / graphic novel gameplay, a platform game and some videos of action games...Right now I´m planning to finish atleast this year Tales from Borderlands, Shantae: The Pirate Curse and One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3.

Anyway, thanks for reading all the stuff, God bless ya and have a good week(y) (Y)
The channel is this:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OMtvaIjnEYoElRXQdfjug
I came here for the cookie lol! Nice introduction. Hope the new channel works out good for you and welcome to freedom.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed
T

theentertainmentguy

Welcome to Freedom! Your channel seems to be a fun one. I hope you will be permanent in here.

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community ;)
Welcome Cookie Wolf! Interesting name how did you come up with it?

Good luck with programming I've done a little bit of C++, not really a fan of it though :D
I came up with the idea because as my friend, we like wolfs and the same, we like cookies, (I like the strawberry cookies or whatever it name is, and he likes chocolate chips cookies); At the beginning were that, but then it mixed perfectly because the definition I saw on it and maybe the world would: The wolfs are on groups, and always follows a leader..BUT ALL THE GROUP MATTER...so in fact, they care of each other. In other hand, the cookies are delicious and more if they´re maked with a good recipee, faith and love.
So combined I would like to express step by step that we like to upload on Youtube because:
We believe and we like what we are uploading..and also sharing.
Thanks both for your welcome