How To HI ,Please Support Me

Squishy Holi

New User
Feb 6, 2016
:):):)Hello, my name is Vallery Cecilia , I live in Indonesia , Indonesia is in Asia if you don't know.
I am 12 y.o , and I join freedom because I want to be a success Youtubers , so please please please subscribe to me
My channel is all about How to make kawaii stuff , creativity from sponges , i make slime too , i have only 600+ subscribers , and my goal is 10.000 subscribers , so please help me.
I am left-handed so I am different from the others. I have 1 older sister , and 1 younger brother . My sister is 16 y.o , and my brother is 10 y.o , I can sing well , but I little bit shy to sing in YouTube , I always join Singing Competition and win , but in YouTube , I am scared to be judged , but if I have a lot support , maybe I will cover a song , like ariana Grande , Taylor Swift , and etc. My life is not flat , I have a sad story.
So the story began when I was 5 Grade in Elementary School
I sometimes bullied by my friends , but I have a lot of friends too , but who billboard me are my best friends. I have 5 b. Friends , when I was little bit annoying , they say " i hate her " but when they need me , they say " hello , please help us , you are our best friends so please help us. But i didn't help them that well. Because i hate them. Because they only made me their bestfriends is because I can sing , I am smart . But Now, they aren't bullying me again , because now i am strong. Now . I have more than 10 best friends , and they love me not because my smartness , but they love me because my good personality and my bad personality too , so they accepting my badness too.they also always make me smile. So if you want to be my best friends , you can go ahead subscribe me , because all my subscribers are my BFF :)(y) (Y):):)

Last edited:

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology are very active on the forums, so ask anyone of us if you need anything : 3
I'm also good with thumbnails, and I know a thing or two about growing an audience.

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best. : 3

Elesdee

Rising User
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! It's an amazing community here, and I look forward to seeing how your channel grows.