Comedy hi...

DylanCleaveley

New User
Dec 20, 2015
Switzerland
YouTube
DylanCleaveley
Hi, I'm Dylan and I'm 14, wow this sounds like I'm introducing myself to a help group. But yeah, I started YouTube just as a way to spend my free time, I started a year from January. Since making YouTube videos I found out how much I love making and editing videos of any kind. I found my way here through one of my friends and right now it seems to be going well. If you want to sub to me on YouTube DylanCleaveley and it should be the first channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgZIUNP7fZHuOc_IAyn5jDQ).

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @DylanCleaveley,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I love making and editing videos too! Creating content is a great thing to do in your spare time, it can build a lot of skills. I checked out your second vlog, nicely done! Do you by any chance enjoy watching Casey Neistat's vlogs? If so, I can see the inspiration. :) I watch his vlogs every day!

You should check out the "General Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, it's a really active part of the community and I think you'd like it there! It's also one of my favourite sections.

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

DylanCleaveley

New User
Dec 20, 2015
Switzerland
YouTube
DylanCleaveley
Hi @DylanCleaveley,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I love making and editing videos too! Creating content is a great thing to do in your spare time, it can build a lot of skills. I checked out your second vlog, nicely done! Do you by any chance enjoy watching Casey Neistat's vlogs? If so, I can see the inspiration. :) I watch his vlogs every day!

You should check out the "General Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, it's a really active part of the community and I think you'd like it there! It's also one of my favourite sections.

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Haha thanks, and yes I do watch casey's vlogs, he is the main reason i started YouTube. And thanks I'll be sure to check that section out soon.

Reactions: Danny