Florin Lica

New User
Dec 12, 2015
Spain
YouTube
Hello,
Im looking for tips about how to grow on youtube

everyone say's, just be orriginal and stuff like that, but what if you are original and you make good videos but no one see's them?

or whatch other videos and comment on these videos something interresting and people will notice you...
not really, no one saw a comment on a youtube video and clickes on that's person name to see their channel

My channel is very old, but i decided to start to use it like 1 year aago or 2...
and i got 151 subscribers over the past 7 years but most of them are channels closed, or innactive or someone who made a channel then forgot about it and made another one... so now i have like 2-3 subscribers :-| how can i grow that? my videos won't never show on "recomended" or the first page when you open youtube, how can anyone see my videos? if they don't show? even if i search the exact same title of one of my videos, won't show up... it show's something that doesn't have anything to do with what i typed on the search bar then 6-7 pages later shws my videos... how can someone grow that?

is there a forum or something on the interner where you post your channel and people wach it?

how can i get views if my videos are nowhere to find?

no one receive's a notification when i upload a video?
is it because when i upload a video i put it on Scheduled to be uploaded at a certain hour od day?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)