Educational I just joined freedom

ericsmall123

New User
Oct 9, 2016
YouTube
what useful stuff can i do on freedom? could i use it to get more views on youtube? My channel name is Horn 48 Horn if you all want to check it out

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Please use the introduction template.

Freedom provides millions of dollars worth of sponsorships and music free for you to use. We provide a great community and an awesome dashboard for you to manage everything. Plus heaps more. Take a look around your dashboard and you will see what more we provide.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

As Showcase One Media has said, please follow the template and edit your post so we get to know more about you!

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Welcome to the forums.
As said above useful to tell the community more about yourself.

(You said could i use it to get more views on (YouTube) be active in the forums help people where you can and people may or may not view your content. Freedom offers tools what can help you improve your video`s.

I had a quick look at a video of yours (Black Ops II Quickscoping Montage) your video is in 360p. The base standard for YouTube is 1080p you can still get away with 720p with good editing.

Your tags for this video only 2 of them?
Black ops 2 quickscope montage
black ops 2 montage

Searching black ops in general results in 35,5 million video`s on YouTube, Black Ops 2 4.8 million, Black Ops Montage resulting in roughly 800,000 video`s.

Tips:
Improve the video qualty of the video
Use more keywords/tags how are people going to find your video`s with 2 tags only with 10s of millions of video`s. Use this site for search trends and keyword tag data. https://adwords.google.com.au/KeywordPlanner

Got to at least give yourself a chance of others finding your video
Hope this helps.