VLOG Introduce Yourself

Kayak

New User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone! I'm a youtube from California and I started my youtube channel a couple of months ago. I originally started making drawing videos with my nephew because that is something we both love to do. We also do challenges and we'd also love to gaming videos but haven't gotten around to it. My channel has a little bit of everything I might eventually also make it about fashion and etc. I also started making videos to get more comfortable with being in front of a camera and public speaking because my friend told me that youtube had helped her a whole lot. Anyways i hope some of you will take the chance to check out my channel i would GREATLY appreciate it! -Kayla (kayak)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello new Freedomer, hope you have an amazing time here, everyone is always happy and willing to help so if you have any questions or queries then please don't hesitate to ask

Reactions: Kayak

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!

All the best. : 3

Kraliksl89

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone! I'm a youtube from California and I started my youtube channel a couple of months ago. I originally started making drawing videos with my nephew because that is something we both love to do. We also do challenges and we'd also love to gaming videos but haven't gotten around to it. My channel has a little bit of everything I might eventually also make it about fashion and etc. I also started making videos to get more comfortable with being in front of a camera and public speaking because my friend told me that youtube had helped her a whole lot. Anyways i hope some of you will take the chance to check out my channel i would GREATLY appreciate it! -Kayla (kayak)
Welcome Kayla, I'm new to this too