Gaming Introduceing

Nov 19, 2015
Hey guys my name is saxon or saxonisapro
I make gaming videos mainly minecraft
I am from Australia Sydney
I am a 11 year old
I just heard it was a amazing partnership company!
Because I just like going onto fourms and explaining myself
My hobbies Are Eat Sleep Game Repeat and school in there somewhere!
My fav food is Carolina reaper!
Because I saw people do it and I thought it would be fun!
My greatest dream is to be a YT Star
I run a gaming channel if you didn't read the title
I upload funny gameplay with friends!

Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvhga6P3bLDBrdfjh2nCkmA

Attachments

• bruh super sax.png
    bruh super sax.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 0

KJL

Rising User
Oct 26, 2015
YouTubers are gradually getting younger! I remember doing videos when I was like 13/14 during the Runescape days :p

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You have some great channel going on , and you are young with potential and you can achieve your dreams , but you need to upgrade your work in the future to get to your goal , but know that it doesn't have to be now , but if you could now it would be better :D. First , you want to get better quality on your audio because quality comes first any day of the week , so you must aware of that , so you might want to upgrade your mic to something better :D the Blue Snowball is really great as a start , and it is cheap , so you might want to get that plus don'rt forget to get an audio editing software with it to clear out background noise and unwanted noises , and you can have that with Audacity which is free and easy to use :D. Second , in the future make sure that you upgrade your graphics on your channel [ Thumbnails , Logo , Banner ] which are really important for you to attract people's attention toward your videos and channel :D.

That's it actually because the final thing that i would of said is the commentary , but i think that you will develop that with time because i saw one of your videos , and you certainly have some good ideas D , but remember to always improve and learn from the best , but never copy anyone , just be yourself ;D also remember that good things take time , so until then don't rush into fame , just go slowly until you reach your full potential :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , AND GOOD JOB :D