Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
Hey guys! :)
Your name: Ronan
Where are you from?: Scotland! The best country in the world
How old are you?: I'm 16
How did you find Freedom!? I was looking for a partnership and wanted to meet cool people as well
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to meet other small youtubers like myself
What are your hobbies?: I play and love watching football, I spend to much time playing fifa and CSGO and i broadcast on YouNow (younow.com/RonanSimpson )
What is your favorite food? Bacon sandwiches or chips and gravy
Why did you start YouTube? Because i love editing and wanted to meet new people around the world
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to either play football professionally or move to Australia
What kind of content do you upload? I currently upload vlogs but I will be posting gaming videos in the future
When do you upload?: I upload every weekend but if i have a lot of school work to do i have to focus on school
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrZqXFD5ROTiyxYt7BLPRJg

Thanks for reading my post, would love to hear some advice for my channel :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @yerdugsgottats,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I've never heard of YouNow before, it looks like a really cool streaming service! It really reminds me of another streaming service called Periscope. :) Speaking of which, have you used/streamed to Periscope before? I myself haven't streamed to Periscope before, but I have taken some time to explore the app and I first heard about it from a popular YouTuber named Matthew Santoro.

You'll be posing gaming videos as well as vlogging videos? Cool! You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think it'd be a nice place for you to start on these forums.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

yerdugsgottats

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
Welcome to the community ;)

Seems your channel button gives an error, maybe this can help: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...-subscribe-button-below-your-signature.39229/
Thanks dude, I tried it on sunday so hopefully it will be up later today[DOUBLEPOST=1448379810][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi @yerdugsgottats,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I've never heard of YouNow before, it looks like a really cool streaming service! It really reminds me of another streaming service called Periscope. :) Speaking of which, have you used/streamed to Periscope before? I myself haven't streamed to Periscope before, but I have taken some time to explore the app and I first heard about it from a popular YouTuber named Matthew Santoro.

You'll be posing gaming videos as well as vlogging videos? Cool! You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think it'd be a nice place for you to start on these forums.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!
Thanks man. Yeah i've been on younow since june 2013 i think?? and i have over 1,000 fans. I tried going on periscope but it was boring imo and I will be posting in the gaming discussion :)

Reactions: Danny

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks dude, I tried it on sunday so hopefully it will be up later today[DOUBLEPOST=1448379810][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks man. Yeah i've been on younow since june 2013 i think?? and i have over 1,000 fans. I tried going on periscope but it was boring imo and I will be posting in the gaming discussion :)
Seems it worked, you got it beneah your signature now :)