Entertainment Introduction HalfBlackGaming

HalfBlackGaming

New User
Nov 2, 2015
Hi Guys my youtube name is HalfBlackGaming and in this post i'm going to introduce myself to you guys.
My real name in Kevin Im a 15 year old gamer from Sweden and my 16th birthday is in 3 days (5November)
And i got introduced to Freedom through my Friend FG-GaMeR and he recruited me here and this seemed like a nice community so i joined. My hobbies is Gaming, Basketball, And Youtube.
First of i started because i was bored and had mostly nothing to do when i was at home so i started to record videos a very long time ago then i stopped and i've always been thinking to start with youtube again this time because i like to interact with people i don't know.
My biggest dream is to either become a youtuber (full-time) but im playinb basketball aswell and im tihnking about moving to the US after my 18th Birthday.
My channels content consists of reaction videos, Gaming videos, And im going to start vlogging soon And im going to upload every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Where did i get my name from? I got my name from a random thought when i was creating my youtube account and HalfBlackGaming popped into my head because i am mixed %50 African and %50 swedish.
That was it from me if you got any questions or wanna contact me you can do it at Skype:kommer100 or my email [email protected] Bye guys.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Flater1337

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
HAAROU! :D Welcome to the Freedom! Famliy! :) Hope you'll get a wonderful time here! [PRO TIP] Go check out the Powered by Freedom thread here on the forums and see if you can find a suiting sub-network that will be able to help you out more with your type of content! :) And det är härligt med fler svenskar här på forumet! xD Det är lite ensamt! :p But ye keep up the uploads and I wish you the best of luck on your youtube journey! :) SEE YOU! :D

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @HalfBlackGaming,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I've been thinking more and more about creating some vlogs recently as well! I'm a little concerned because I don't know if I'm going to have much to vlog about, being a student and having such a busy schedule. Do you have any ideas you're particularly excited to work on? :)

I know how it feels like to stop doing YouTube videos for a while and returning, it happens to me more often than I like to admit and it's usually due to a poorly planned schedule. The most important thing is you have to motivate yourself to keep you going!

Seeing that you're also a gamer, you should check out the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already! It's a great place to interact with the community and talk about video games.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussions"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

HalfBlackGaming

New User
Nov 2, 2015
Hi @41Danny1 The most exciting thing im going to work on right now is Reaction Videos and also small Comedy Sketches im working on right now and in the future i may be doing 10-25Minute long youtube movies for entertaining.
And with the vloging part it would be great if you would vlog on your way to school and the break and what your doing on the way home.

Tjena @Hicksu Skönt att veta att man inte e den ända Svenska här ;) hoppas vi ses mer i framtiden.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hicksu and Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @41Danny1 The most exciting thing im going to work on right now is Reaction Videos and also small Comedy Sketches im working on right now and in the future i may be doing 10-25Minute long youtube movies for entertaining.
And with the vloging part it would be great if you would vlog on your way to school and the break and what your doing on the way home.

Tjena @Hicksu Skönt att veta att man inte e den ända Svenska här ;) hoppas vi ses mer i framtiden.
Haha thanks for the advice, I'll consider it for sure. :D

YouTube movies? That's so cool, make sure to share it in the "Advertise your content!" section if you decide to upload any, I'm sure many people like myself would like to check it out!

Click here to visit "Advertise your content!"

Before you post there, make sure you reach a total message count of 30 or more messages or apply for the partner badge. :)

Click here to learn more about the partner badge!