Educational Introduction Helping channel

Apr 16, 2016
Pakistan
YouTube
Hi Allz I am new In family ... How Are u guys .. i am Syed Ehtisham Munir working In youtube In different channels from previous three year i have a lot of questions in my mind still ..... So i am Here to teach somethings to you guys and learn from you . Because i love to helpeachother . And now i want to know about you

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi Allz I am new In family ... How Are u guys .. i am Syed Ehtisham Munir working In youtube In different channels from previous three year i have a lot of questions in my mind still ..... So i am Here to teach somethings to you guys and learn from you . Because i love to helpeachother . And now i want to know about you
Hello to you too Syed! What got you interested in joining the freedom family? What can you teach people in general? It's nice that you're looking forward to helping other members on here ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

how did you find out about Freedom ? its very nice to see you want to help others and I hope that we can return hat favour and help you out to ! the community here is big and everyone is very nice :)

Apr 16, 2016
Pakistan
YouTube
Hello to you too Syed! What got you interested in joining the freedom family? What can you teach people in general? It's nice that you're looking forward to helping other members on here ^^

Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

how did you find out about Freedom ? its very nice to see you want to help others and I hope that we can return hat favour and help you out to ! the community here is big and everyone is very nice :)
sure i love to

Reactions: Prology