Entertainment Introduction - Red Vines VINE Channel

Red Vines

New User
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
Your name: I am doing this Channel with my friend I made the channel my name is Cameron and my friend helping me is Nathan.
How did you find Freedom!? My friend, Nathan, found it and is partnered on his channel.
What made you join our forums?: To gain Freedom! points as a new partner and see threads from others in the partnership!
What are your hobbies?: Definitely watching Vines.
What is your favorite food? In-N-Out
Why did you start YouTube? To make re-uploads of Viners and put it on YouTube and to make Compilations or one day make my own vines!
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Probably be a Viner or do YouTube as a job.
What kind of channel do you run?: A Entertainment/Comedy Channel.
What kind of content do you upload? Vines or anything that makes people laugh.
When do you upload?: Usually when something goes viral, I upload that or make a remix/compilations of it.
Channel link: Would be appreciated if you checked out my channel or maybe subscribe. Thanks! Here's the link: youtube.com/channel/UCVwgM7RBAm8tWu69OAgtodw
Thanks guys! And also wanted to ask how to get the little "sub button" on the bottom of a post you make let me know![DOUBLEPOST=1448233901][/DOUBLEPOST]Haha turns out I figured out the sub button thing thanks!

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Beware with using vines that do not belong to you. Freedom does not check your copy right infringements, that is your job. Your channel can be terminated for using vines that you don't have permission to use.

None the less welcome to Freedom!