Comedy Introduction to me :D

Gabe Sousa

New User
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
So i am making this so you guys can know a bit about me and why i started youtube, my introduction Video is still to come beacause i upload every sunday.

anyway so my name is Gabe and i started Youtube because it was just basically what made me happy everyday and if it was already a happy day well it got even better . I also got inspired that was because what i felt that other Youtubers where right and was just what i should be doing my Youtube insparation is Jake Mitchell because he is just 2 years older than me and he just shows that a young boy like me could actually mean something and can actually succeed in life. I have been going through alot recently but that hasn't stopped me from being my self or continuing Yotube.

I dont want to write alot because i don't want to make you guys board but if you are wondering my youtube channel is themed to vloggin and small comedy skits, thanks guys for reading i hope you have an amazing day :)

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
So i am making this so you guys can know a bit about me and why i started youtube, my introduction Video is still to come beacause i upload every sunday.

anyway so my name is Gabe and i started Youtube because it was just basically what made me happy everyday and if it was already a happy day well it got even better . I also got inspired that was because what i felt that other Youtubers where right and was just what i should be doing my Youtube insparation is Jake Mitchell because he is just 2 years older than me and he just shows that a young boy like me could actually mean something and can actually succeed in life. I have been going through alot recently but that hasn't stopped me from being my self or continuing Yotube.

I dont want to write alot because i don't want to make you guys board but if you are wondering my youtube channel is themed to vloggin and small comedy skits, thanks guys for reading i hope you have an amazing day :)
Hey man! Welcome to freedom and I hope you enjoy your stay. See you around the forums!