Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hey this video is really well done!

I'm surprised I didn't catch this thread earlier, this is kinda a late response haha. The quality on this video is really good, especially the outdoor scenes! Last time I tried to shoot an outdoor scene, the colours were all blown out. :confused:

I have one suggestion to make for now, and that is to invest some time into your audio. Your audio seems to have some sort of a reverb effect (not sure if it's intentional but the official Apple videos have very clean audio any way.) It's only slightly distracting, but the music is a little overpowering compared to your voices at times. Still a really good video besides these subtle flaws though!

Keep up the amazing work @Wowser Palooza! (y) (Y)

Reactions: Wowser Palooza

Wowser Palooza

Rising User
Apr 12, 2015
Perth, Western Australia
YouTube
Hey this video is really well done!

I'm surprised I didn't catch this thread earlier, this is kinda a late response haha. The quality on this video is really good, especially the outdoor scenes! Last time I tried to shoot an outdoor scene, the colours were all blown out. :confused:

I have one suggestion to make for now, and that is to invest some time into your audio. Your audio seems to have some sort of a reverb effect (not sure if it's intentional but the official Apple videos have very clean audio any way.) It's only slightly distracting, but the music is a little overpowering compared to your voices at times. Still a really good video besides these subtle flaws though!

Keep up the amazing work @Wowser Palooza! (y) (Y)

Hey thanks a lot dude! Unfortunately our audio recorder was broken at the time and we had no choice but to record with a crappy cellphone in a large open space. To top it off I (the guy in black) had a really bad cold at the time so you'll notice my voice in particular didn't project too well. I also agree with you about the music. Looking back I think it could have been a bit lower. But again, we really appreciate your feedback! Thanks so much :)

Reactions: Danny