is cannon 70d any good

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
any opinion on this matter? i heard its a good dslr , anyone had hands on experience with it?

Its definitely a good camera.. one of my buddies is actually selling his as he upgraded. I shared his tweet out about it if you want to have a look :) also you can view his review videos to get an idea of the quality. I used to use a 60D personally and the 70D is meant as an upgrade for it... the 60D was used on some of my first personal photos for my branding and it came out with amazing quality.

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Its definitely a good camera.. one of my buddies is actually selling his as he upgraded. I shared his tweet out about it if you want to have a look :) also you can view his review videos to get an idea of the quality. I used to use a 60D personally and the 70D is meant as an upgrade for it... the 60D was used on some of my first personal photos for my branding and it came out with amazing quality.

To back this up the 70D is an amazing camera! Really it depends on what you want to do with your camera, and your price range :)

Reactions: Bee