Request Is this film good?

Elbe H

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 8, 2016
Finland
YouTube
Hello! I made this video from wintery Mikkeli. I spent weekend filming and day editing. I hope you enjoy! Please tell me your opinion that is this good?

Der Sky

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I like your title and outro font :eek:

Your Movie:
You have a nice video quality and you choose the right soundtrack for it :) The movie is nice BUT i had add a few more other scenes. For example, you fly everytime over the city but its nothing spectacular. Try do fly backward through a forest and then you go slowly up with the camera like in cinematic movies. And in city scenes, try to start maybe very near the ground to record, then go up that the watcher thinks it is rising. Maybe you can fly the rails along and so on, i know it is difficult but it would be awesome and if you done a new movie with some improvements that we can see some nature scenes or some city scenes where you can think you are there or it rises (with epic music *omg this imagination*) then please! send me a link :)! I like these kinds of videos very much, dont stop to record these videos, try to improve them everytime again and again :)!

Oh I forgot: Try to improve maybe the video with After Effects or something else. This Program has a nice Color Correction and with the Trap Codes PLugins or the Red Giant Plugins (i think it was Red Giant) you can your videos look like a professional movie :) -> There is a trial version of this stuff if you are interessted :)

Keep it up! :)

EDIT:
I saw other videos like this one: /watch?v=sacPDvGrrgo (Lintutorni, Lake Tuusula / Tuusulanjärvi - 2.7K)
Thats what I mean, maybe a little bit more nature and less camera shaking and then its perfect :) And after the color correction I think your videos will be look like if you are there and you see it with your own eyes.

I dont know why but in your "Mikkelin" Video, the church at the beginning looks like a 3D Model :p i played too much cities skylines i think xD

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthMega