VLOG Just a Little bit about me and my Channel

McKinley

New User
Jan 30, 2016
Hello, I am 29 years old and I am new to making videos as of August. I make fitness videos with a vlogging style. I have a family so at times Fitness and Youtube can all be very difficult, however, I have wrapped my channel around that! Fitness with a Family! Anyway, I think I am doing a good job. I would love some input though from anyone that has a little more under their belt. Don't get me wrong I would love to hear from beginners just like me as well. Anyway, have a good one and be sure to like comment and subscribe!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hello, I am 29 years old and I am new to making videos as of August. I make fitness videos with a vlogging style. I have a family so at times Fitness and Youtube can all be very difficult, however, I have wrapped my channel around that! Fitness with a Family! Anyway, I think I am doing a good job. I would love some input though from anyone that has a little more under their belt. Don't get me wrong I would love to hear from beginners just like me as well. Anyway, have a good one and be sure to like comment and subscribe!
Welcome to the forums and good luck on your VLOG adventures :)