Entertainment Kraedax, from the frozen north!

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Hello all of the beautiful people reading this right now *totally not flattery* ^_^ I'm an aspiring new creator that is completely OBSESSED with horror! Not to say that my channel won't involve other genres, just that I have a special intimacy with being terrified ;D

I have a bunch of horror videos up and a creepypasta read (if there is a positive outcome, i'll make more :D ). My goal is to reach 100 subscribers by christmas! So go ahead and check me out, and if you likey likey, go ahead and subscribe!

I try my best to upload once a day Mon-Fri, but I currently work and am a college student, so sometimes things don't work out. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy, and stay Kraezy! OH! I may also make some skits later on in the future... possibly... maybe :p

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjPAZhSW-V_GQ-PuCcRfX2Q

and if you like, follow me on twitter :)https://twitter.com/Kraedax

...also if someone could help me out with the profile pic thing... i cant seem to get my icon at or below 50kb T_T

Reactions: Row

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Kraedax,

Welcome to the Freedom! Family! I see that you love horror, I hate it! I don't like getting scared so I never bother with horror games or movies. But creepypastas are fun to read, my favourite one is the Lavender Town Syndrome one. What other games do you play? I am mainly playing Minecraft and NBA 2K16 right now, I'm waiting for Star Wars Battlefront to release. That game was really fun haha :p

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Well, I was thinking about doing a RPG horror game, one that came out recently, but im not too sure that that particular genre will be all that interesting to watch! I'll probably end up doing it anyway, because the game looks freaking awesome! Thanks for the welcome! :)

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Well, I was thinking about doing a RPG horror game, one that came out recently, but im not too sure that that particular genre will be all that interesting to watch! I'll probably end up doing it anyway, because the game looks freaking awesome! Thanks for the welcome! :)

That's amazing! I think you should record what you want to record. I mean, I think what the most important thing is is to have fun while creating the content. As long as you enjoy doing it, it shouldn't matter how many views or subscribers you get. I think you should totally record yourself playing that RPG horror game, I think you will have a really good time doing it :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello you beautiful creature! XD

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for writing up a good introduction! Also, I'm totally with you on the horror genre (/ * ^ * )/

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D