Gaming let me know what you think?

NcrRangerGaming

Well-Known User
Apr 13, 2014
YouTube
Hey man, just checked out your channel. I'm going to give you my opinion, and maybe give some tips on how you can improve.

I'm not going to talk about getting a capture card, because I'm SURE you've heard this already xD

Since you're using a camera, I suggest find the perfect position to place the camera to capture the entire screen, and only the screen. Preferably on a flat and sturdy surface to avoid shaking.

With your call of duty videos, I can't stress how important it is to have commentary on CoD videos. Back in the day, when the Call of Duty gaming scene on youtube wasn't so large, videos without commentaries were fine. But in today's youtube, videos with commentary seem to be more entertaining. MOST people will actually come for the commentary, not the gameplay, at least IMO.

Now, I'll be honest, I get lazy and sometimes I don't add thumbnails to my videos. But please, do not be lazy. Add thumbnails to ALL your videos.

With this advice, I think you can grow you channel into something larger :)

Cheers!

Aqib Khan

Freedom! Member
Sep 26, 2015
hey man! thanks for the advice i just added some thumbnails tbh im thinking of doing commentary but idk what to say aha[DOUBLEPOST=1444413680][/DOUBLEPOST]can i get copyrighted for my thumbnails i got them off google

Last edited:

NcrRangerGaming

Well-Known User
Apr 13, 2014
YouTube
hey man! thanks for the advice i just added some thumbnails tbh im thinking of doing commentary but idk what to say aha[DOUBLEPOST=1444413680][/DOUBLEPOST]can i get copyrighted for my thumbnails i got them off google

Yes, if you don't own the thumbnails, you can be receive a copyright strike.

Aqib Khan

Freedom! Member
Sep 26, 2015
in the section where only freedom partners can access i was told that it is highly unlikely to get copyrighted
with thumbnails

NcrRangerGaming

Well-Known User
Apr 13, 2014
YouTube
Anytime man! If you have an question or concerns regarding anything youtube, feel free to shoot me a PM, I'll answer as fast and best I can :)

Cheers!

Aqib Khan

Freedom! Member
Sep 26, 2015
im going to upload in the morning i have a little montage i think it looks great could you subscribe and help me grow[DOUBLEPOST=1444443092][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks man! im going to upload in the morning because its really late here would you mind subscribing to my channel and helping me grow?