Educational Let's make ourselves a life we can be proud of (story of 16 years old guy from Lithuania)

Magiis

New User
Nov 23, 2015
It's time to change ladies and gentlemen. I know that there are a lot of people in the world that spent a LOT of TIME on computer. Maybe they don't know it and don't realize it, maybe the do and they want to improve but can't just like my. But i decided to change becouse i am young guy (16 years old) and i spent almost all day on computer, and i see that my life is going downhill, without having a chance to rise...I mean my grades are lower i am feeling much more weaker (becouse i don't play much sports like before). BUT I DECIDED TO MAKE A CHANGE. I will try to improve every day physically and mentally, i will try to use less computer. I will show on YouTube that if i can change, you can change TOO ! Hopefully i will motivate YOU TO MAKE YOURSELF A LIFE YOU CAN BE PROUD OF. So watch my journey, and LET'S CHANGE OURSELVES TO BETTER PERSONALITIES BY IMPROVING EVERY DAY.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbSo0F2XskzJS81o1WkWcxQ

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Magiis,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I find your endeavour here very motivational! :) I too, spend a ton of time on the computer. Mostly it has a lot to do with some of my responsibilities but I often find myself procrastinating due to all the sources of information media right at my fingertips. However, I've been finding myself more and more reasons to leave the house and I've also been doing short runs when I have some spare time (I often have to find time for these too!)

What are some of your favourite activities to do when you're away from the computer? In order to accomplish this goal, there must be something you enjoy doing when you're not on the computer! Mine would have to be running, running is something I've been (kinda) good at for as long as I can remember, but I want to get faster and run longer distances. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends in person (doesn't happen too often nowadays.)

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck achieving this goal of yours!