VLOG Marlon's Blog

Marlons Vlog

New User
Nov 10, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Your name:Marlon
Where are you from?: NJ
How did you find Freedom!? they found me somehow.
What made you join our forums?: looking for a community
What are your hobbies?: collector of vintage tech, I also flip items like "american pickers" but smaller scale
What is your favorite food? whatever is cheap
Why did you start YouTube? vlog
What kind of channel do you run?: vlog
What kind of content do you upload? family friendly
When do you upload?: Weekly

And BTW my channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/fe21338

Last edited:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Marlons Vlog,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I checked out your most recent vlog, looks like you guys had a blast! :D What is the most exciting thing you caught on a vlog so far?

I've been considering vlogs as a video format for a while now, there have been so many moments that I wish I had caught on video.

You should drop by the "General Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, it's a great place to start engaging in discussions!

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: Marlons Vlog

Marlons Vlog

New User
Nov 10, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi @Marlons Vlog,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I checked out your most recent vlog, looks like you guys had a blast! :D What is the most exciting thing you caught on a vlog so far?

I've been considering vlogs as a video format for a while now, there have been so many moments that I wish I had caught on video.

You should drop by the "General Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, it's a great place to start engaging in discussions!

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

May seem simple but my racoon video around minute 2 is a moment I couldn't set up. link to video

Reactions: Danny