Beauty Me and my story to Youtube

Elbe H

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 8, 2016
Finland
YouTube
Hello! My name is Elbe, i am quite active drone youtuber from Finland. My story started when i bought my first drone. SYMA X5C. I began flying the toy drone. I immediately found that flying is fun. Then after few months i started to think that i could use a little bit bigger drone, with GPS hold and better camera. So i bought my second drone, Cheerson CX-20. It had a camera and a gimbal. I found making drone videos for myself boring so i had an idea. Maybe if i would share them with someone. And that is the road for where i started doing youtube videos.

After flying like one and a half year with my CX-20, i have already bought new cameras and etc for it, but i found the result too shaky. Then i started dreaming about DJI´s Phantom 3 drones, after seeing the result of them. At the beginning of this fall i finally got my Phantom 3 Advanced. After that i have got contacted by few guys that want to make music for me and etc. But basically my drone videos are filmed in Finland with Phantom 3 Advanced. I think they are good. My channel is this and its called "Almost Cinematic Quadfilms".

Hope you go and check it! Thank you for your time!

morestaceyx

Rising User
Oct 14, 2016
Welcome to freedom! :D
drone videos sounds pretty interesting, and i bet you've caught some amazing sightings :)
I hope you enjoy your time around here :D Look forward to see you around.

Elbe H

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 8, 2016
Finland
YouTube
I was expecting that it was a beauty channel, but it's a gaming channel. But welcome anyway.
Welcome to freedom! :D
drone videos sounds pretty interesting, and i bet you've caught some amazing sightings :)
I hope you enjoy your time around here :D Look forward to see you around.
Warm welcome to freedom!
Hi welcome to Freedom & the forums.
Have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Thank you for your positive attitude! :). Answer for VlogginWithlanDominic: It isnt a gaming channel. It is Beauty channel. I upload DRONE. Videos where i fly my quadcopter and film with it. :)

Go ahead and visit my channel if you have time. Thanks!