Jessica Jayne

New User
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
jessicajayne25
Hi I'm new to freedom. I have been a youtuber for 6 years now so a bit of a veteran, but this is the first time I have been partnered. I am wanting to join up with other youtubers who also discuss mental health, I have my youtube that is partnered with freedom which I talk about my own experiences, but I also run a charity which is a mental health community hub for young people, and I'm looking for youtubers that talk about mental health to join forces and allow me to put some of their videos in our playlist for the charity youtube (not upload to this channel just add videos to playlists.

I am a gamer, musician and vlogger but mental health is a large part of my life and my channel reflects that. So if anyone wants to get involved let me know! :)

Look forward to chatting with people!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Jessica & welcome to the Freedom forums, I personally still have a mental disorder "social anxiety" which is a real annoyance. I've had counselling over it which at-least gave me some clarity over what was going on with me but there isn't really any immediate fix, it will just go over time I hope :). while I personally haven't made a video on it I could write up a description of what happened to be mentioned in a video of yours if you want. I hope to see you around.​

Jessica Jayne

New User
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
jessicajayne25
Hi Dev! As part of the charity we actually do also have a blog if you'd just be interested in writing something. Obviously I'd include all your links in the blog post! But yeah if you want to write something up that would be awesome! Once you've written something up could you email it over to my email which I can't post in here, could you dm me on twitter I'm jessicajayne25 on there, also as for the immediate fix I don't think there is for any mental health conditions so don't beat yourself up about that. It's all about management and understanding :) things will definitely get easier over time, but if you have blips here and there thats totally normal :)
Thanks for replying and showing interest! :)

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hi Dev! As part of the charity we actually do also have a blog if you'd just be interested in writing something. Obviously I'd include all your links in the blog post! But yeah if you want to write something up that would be awesome! Once you've written something up could you email it over to my email which I can't post in here, could you dm me on twitter I'm jessicajayne25 on there, also as for the immediate fix I don't think there is for any mental health conditions so don't beat yourself up about that. It's all about management and understanding :) things will definitely get easier over time, but if you have blips here and there thats totally normal :)
Thanks for replying and showing interest! :)

Sounds cool, yea, I'll write something up, should be ready sometime tomorrow. I'll send it to you over twitter once its done.​

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Awesome! Look forward to it :) be sure to include your links at the end :)

Will do, also you can fix you channel link error! by changing this

to this

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi I'm new to freedom. I have been a youtuber for 6 years now so a bit of a veteran, but this is the first time I have been partnered. I am wanting to join up with other youtubers who also discuss mental health, I have my youtube that is partnered with freedom which I talk about my own experiences, but I also run a charity which is a mental health community hub for young people, and I'm looking for youtubers that talk about mental health to join forces and allow me to put some of their videos in our playlist for the charity youtube (not upload to this channel just add videos to playlists.

I am a gamer, musician and vlogger but mental health is a large part of my life and my channel reflects that. So if anyone wants to get involved let me know! :)

Look forward to chatting with people!
That sounds like a wonderful cause ^^ I might be interested in contributing in the future. I tend to upload videos based on people, but it would be interesting to get more variety on my channel. Welcome again to the forums though ^^

Jessica Jayne

New User
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
jessicajayne25
Hey Jessica , checked your channel and ofcourse I left a sub

Thank you so much![DOUBLEPOST=1491918986][/DOUBLEPOST]
That sounds like a wonderful cause ^^ I might be interested in contributing in the future. I tend to upload videos based on people, but it would be interesting to get more variety on my channel. Welcome again to the forums though ^^

Definitely! If you ever want to get involved contact me on twitter & I'll let you know how to submit (cant post e mails here) we're actually having our first Freedom submission today! If its video based it would be uploaded to your own channel & then I'd add it to one of the playlists on the charity youtube account, that way dont need to worry about loss of ad sense etc. Keep in contact!

Also thank you! So far I'm loving the forums! So friendly!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thank you so much![DOUBLEPOST=1491918986][/DOUBLEPOST]

Definitely! If you ever want to get involved contact me on twitter & I'll let you know how to submit (cant post e mails here) we're actually having our first Freedom submission today! If its video based it would be uploaded to your own channel & then I'd add it to one of the playlists on the charity youtube account, that way dont need to worry about loss of ad sense etc. Keep in contact!

Also thank you! So far I'm loving the forums! So friendly!
I'll keep a note to remind myself in the future ^^ Thanks for the update!

Reactions: Jessica Jayne