Motovlog MotoBlais911 Introduction

MotoBlais911

New User
Dec 20, 2016
Tacoma, Washington
YouTube
Hello everybody!
My name is MotoBlais911 and I am brand new here. I am a motovlogger in the beautiful state of Washington. If you do not know what a motovlogger is, I ride around on my motorcycle with a gopro on my helmet and record all the craziness going on around me! I have been doing this YouTube thing since August 2016. I have since hit 1300 subscribers in this short time, and I enjoy what I do very much! Please check out my channel, subscribe if you love it that much! But most of all, give me feedback, let me know what you like or what you don't like. Thank you all, and I cannot wait to continue my YouTube journey with Freedom!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everybody!
My name is MotoBlais911 and I am brand new here. I am a motovlogger in the beautiful state of Washington. If you do not know what a motovlogger is, I ride around on my motorcycle with a gopro on my helmet and record all the craziness going on around me! I have been doing this YouTube thing since August 2016. I have since hit 1300 subscribers in this short time, and I enjoy what I do very much! Please check out my channel, subscribe if you love it that much! But most of all, give me feedback, let me know what you like or what you don't like. Thank you all, and I cannot wait to continue my YouTube journey with Freedom!
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Always crazy to see what happens on a trip on the motor!

If your looking for feedback or a channel review then i would advise to create a thread in the Channel Review section :)

MotoBlais911

New User
Dec 20, 2016
Tacoma, Washington
YouTube
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am looking for feedback in my comments section, i didnt mean a full channel review. So if you watched my channel and had anything to say then i was looking for feedback in the comments on my videos. Thanks though.