SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @PAINTER,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You got yourself a really unique name! I've always liked art and drawing but I don't practice it so I'm not very good at it. How often do you practice drawing? Also I've always wondered if recording a drawing session makes the whole drawing process harder, does it interfere with how you position your hand?

Good job with the drawings, they are very impressive! I can immediately recognize the celebrities that I'm familiar with. Consider dropping by the "Show Off" section if you haven't already, I'm sure the community will really enjoy your drawings!

Click here to visit "Show Off"!

Speaking of the community, consider telling us a bit more about yourself! If you need some ideas to start with, think about hobbies (including drawing,) favourite dishes, etc., you can check out the introduction section for more examples.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: PAINTER

PAINTER

New User
Oct 15, 2015
plus.google.com
YouTube
[DOUBLEPOST=1445950245][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community, those are some amazing drawings mate :D

Here's how to add your channel button: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...-subscribe-button-below-your-signature.39229/

Thank you for sharing your ideas about my drawing us
Please visit my page and google my YouTube channel (y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1445950348][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi @PAINTER,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You got yourself a really unique name! I've always liked art and drawing but I don't practice it so I'm not very good at it. How often do you practice drawing? Also I've always wondered if recording a drawing session makes the whole drawing process harder, does it interfere with how you position your hand?

Good job with the drawings, they are very impressive! I can immediately recognize the celebrities that I'm familiar with. Consider dropping by the "Show Off" section if you haven't already, I'm sure the community will really enjoy your drawings!

Click here to visit "Show Off"!

Speaking of the community, consider telling us a bit more about yourself! If you need some ideas to start with, think about hobbies (including drawing,) favourite dishes, etc., you can check out the introduction section for more examples.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Your ideas about my drawings I thank you for sharing with us
primarily English is not good. If your drawing ability may be able to develop with little technical knowledge. To do this, you can watch my videos or YouTube you can watch their drawing skills ... If you in if you make yourself like my lunar your hands and you can shoot by fixing with a stabilizer bar help between your head ...

Please visit my YouTube channel
I respect very much like you to subscribe (y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1445950394][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow those are some great drawing! Looks like our graphic guys have some more competition :D

Welcome to the Freedom forums, hope you have a great time with us!

Please visit my page and google my YouTube channel (y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1445950426][/DOUBLEPOST]
WOW!! These drawings are amazing! You got some serious talent mate! Welcome to Freedom! :D

Please visit my page and google my YouTube channel (y) (Y)[DOUBLEPOST=1447272518][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello everyone!!! :)
My Drawing List good time (y) (Y)

Last edited: