Beauty My story...

Raysa Santana

New User
Feb 9, 2016
Hey everyone, well basically im going to be telling you guys about my story and how did I ended up making a youtube channel.
My childhood was a little hard I was born with a hole in my hart ,my first 5 months were in the hospital because the doctors said I wasn't aloud to go home because in Brazil Rio De Janeiro is really warm and the weather could have affected my health .My parents didn't have a lot of money at that time and they had to buy a lot of medicines:/ it was a hard time for them but they found a way out and I was cured yayyy I thank a lot my parents for what they did because they did a great job. When I was 9 months old my mum and my dad split up...I was really really young so I didn't knew what was going on....after a couple of years my mum was having some issues with money ,in Brazil everything was really expensive and what she earn wasn't enough so she talked to my grandmother (my dads mum) and asked her if there was any type of job where she was (Spain) she said yes come to Spain we will help you ...so when I was 3 nearly 4 I was caching a plan with my mum (my dad was doing well in Brazil and he staid) we planned to stay only 1 year but we ended up staying 9 my life in Spain was perfect I had loads of friends I had most of my finally there with me and I was so so so happy...until... my mum had to have and operation...everything change ...we had to leave our house because she needed help with everything because she wasn't aloud to move. We lived with my grandmother for a year until my mum was okay to move and go back to work.My grandmother always looks after what if the best form me so she proposed something to my mum... and that was a really good one at the time i coup't see the good side of it but now I can my grandma proposed us to go live a couple of years in england we have a good friend there so my mum said yes it will be good Raysa can learn English etc.. I was in pain... when we moved I didn't have any friend at all I was a lonely girl who always used to cry and get bullied by the popular girl...I started to get depress I didn't want to be there and afterward I started to do dumb stuff...stuff I would never do again...I wish I could change it but anyways...after a long year of getting bullied etc I made a friend called Emma she helped me a lot I wasn't getting bullied anymore everything seemed to be back to normal again...but this year it all came back again people making stuff up about me, being racist because of my skin color or the way I talk etc... It toke me a long time to get the confidence that I need to make the youtube channel...But to be honest when i am recording the videos I can be my self something that I have struggled a lot this past 3 years the thing that makes me happy is get home and make a video and see the comments of some people that actually like how I really am and that is just the best feeling in the world know that someone actually like the actually you...yeah this is basically my story Im going to leave my youtube channel here if you guys like it tell your friend and help me build a strong youtube channel I know I can count on you FREEDOM FAMILYYYY!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwZicN_mi15DRewSWKLABuA